Sunday 19 October 2014

My Top 3 - Bloggers


Hi everyone, for today's Top 3, I've decided to pick 3 of my favourite bloggers.  Now these do change and I find new bloggers often but I find myself wanting to read every post that these particular bloggers upload.


I couldn't do a favourite bloggers list without mentioning Heather McKnight from PorcelainBeautyx blog.  I think it's easy to say she is probably my most favourite blogger, not only for the great posts she writes every day but she also seems a really nice, sweet, genuine person.  I had the pleasure of chatting to her recently and she was really lovely to chat to, we even have some unusual things in common!  I love that she writes beauty posts, lifestyle posts and quite deep thought-provoking posts.  For being only 18 she sounds very mature and I think has gained a lot from her first year of blogging, especially more confidence (as have I).  I also find myself constantly writing comments to her posts and every time, she is always kind enough to reply.

I admire her honesty, her opinions and her sense of ambition.  It amazes me how she manages to not only write a good length interesting post every day, hold down a full-time college course (and I know from personal experience just how full on an art course can be) and have a part-time job but also find time to have a social life.  She's even currently co-organizing her own blogger event!  Seriously, well done girl!

If you like posts that are quite personal, quite random at times and are a great mixture of beauty, lifestyle and everything in between, go and have a click on her blog, you're sure to love it too :-)


The next blogger that I've been loving is Khila from MissBudgetBeauty.  Many of you may have already heard of this lovely lady, as she certainly seems popular and not only has she had her amazing blog for over 4 years, she also has a very successful YouTube channel with well over 54 and a half thousand subscribers!! 

I only found her blog over the spring, but I quickly found that I was going back to it regularly and I now really enjoy reading her posts daily.  She has a great mixture of beauty, style and lifestyle posts but I personally love her reviews, especially lip product reviews, being a lipstick/gloss obsessive I love hearing about her latest finds and seeing them in use.  I find her reviews very honest and to the point and I like the way (with lip products) she always does a close up lip swatch as well as a full face photo, so you get a really good idea of how each shade might look.
And of course as she's all about the budget-side of beauty, she mainly uses and reviews drugstore-priced products, which is great for someone like me that is on a permanent low budget when it comes to buying anything beauty related!


For my final pick today, I chose Rebecca-Louise from AutumnLeaves-x blog.  I'm a relatively new follower of hers but again, I've been happily reading every post.  As you can probably tell, I like blogs that have a good random variety of content and cover everything from beauty to fashion to lifestyle, I also really like posts that give tips on all areas of blogging and of course find it really helpful.  Which is one of the main reasons I like Rebecca's blog so much, she constantly gives great advice and tips on things like; the best time to share new posts on social media, how to improve your blog and many other helpful all-round blogging tips.  But I also love to read all her other posts too as there is SO much variety!
Again, I admire her ability to have a full-time job and publish really great posts everyday and I know there are many of you out there that do this too, but it never fails to amaze me how you manage it!

I do have many other blogs that I really enjoy reading too and I will be happy to write about them at some point.  I'd love to know if you liked this post and let me know if you follow these bloggers too :-)
Until Next Time Stay Happy

post signature Follow my blog with Bloglovin
All images used have been taken from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo MyBlogSignature2_zps611ebcf4.png