Monday 13 October 2014

My Top 3 - Autumn Essentials Part Two


Hi everyone, continuing on from last weeks theme, I wanted to include 3 more things that I find are total essentials during the Autumn.


Lip balms, as soon as the weather turns cold, I get very dry lips and so the first thing I grab is my lip balm.  I like various different ones, but since I can't use any scented ones (hayfever strikes again), the best one I've found to use, is this E45 Lipcare balm from Boots, it's only £2.49 and it so lovely to use, I use a little every night just before I go to sleep and by morning my lips are super soft :-)


I love wearing slippers, and as you know if you've read some of my previous posts lately, I've been besotted with the cream floral pair I got from Tesco's over the summer.  But sadly after constant use, they've started to wear out and so before they completely die on me, I thought it was time to find another pair.  Also I love to wear fluffier, softer slippers over the colder months, to keep my toes cosy and warm!  So I picked up these lovely fluffy blue spot ones from Peacocks last week, they were only £5 and they're lovely and soft and comfy!

I was also given these adorable puppy slippers by my best friend, aren't they cute?!  :-)


As I'm heading out the door on a chilling morning, I like to grab one of my lovely scarves.  I've rather a lot of them now because I seem to collect more and more each year.  The cream one and the black patterned ones are probably the warmest but I also love my turquoise one that I wear most often.


What are your most worn and most used items in the Autumn, let me know in the comments.
Until Next Time Stay Happy

post signature Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo MyBlogSignature2_zps611ebcf4.png