Thursday 10 July 2014

Makeup and Fashion Summer Wish List

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great week!  For todays post I have a little list for you of a few things that I am very much wanting to own at the moment.  There's always little bits here and there that I'm either saving up for or wanting to find but these few things have been at the top of my list for a while now.  So to the list


1.  Garnier Micellar Water, I've heard so many good things about this stuff and I can't wait to try it out for myself.  I found this one on the Boots website for only £4.99 and as it's a brand I really love, I'm really looking forward to getting it.

2. The Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss, again the reviews for this product make it a so very tempting, the swatches I've seen are equally appealing and since my new 'makeup crush' items are lip glosses, I really want to get my hands on one of these!

3. Statement necklaces, I'm not usually a fan of giant necklaces but some of the ones I've seen around lately are so beautiful, I think they look amazing with a plain T'shirt or with a shirt like the one pictured.  I also love this one from Debenhams.

4. I love the look of a pretty floral dress for the summer, I do have a lovely cream dress with red flowers which I love but, well one is never enough really is it :-)  This one is from New Look, I think it's in the sale that's currently on but I've seen lots of other lovely ones too!

5. I am so in love with this style of patent low heel shoes, aren't they just absolutely gorgeous!!  I just love the nude/stone colour too, they go so well with any outfit. These ones are also from New Look.

6. Tanya Burr Lip Glosses, oh how I desperately want to get my hands on these!  I'm a big fan of her YouTube channel and I've heard so many people rave about these.  My favorite shades so far are Chic, Aurora and Smile, Dream, Sparkle.  These shades look so beautiful swatched from what I've seen online and I'm sure I will like some of the other shades too.  Unfortunately my local Superdrug doesn't stock them but I am determined to find them. . . very soon oh yes!

7. Makeup Revolution Redemption palette 3. . . Now I'm a huge fan of the Urban Decay Naked palette but the price mark isn't always the friendliest to my wallet, but this lovely new brand has come out with supposedly an exact dupe for the UD Naked 3 (if you haven't heard already!) And at only £4.00 my wallet is feeling a little happier!

8. Lace or crochet waistcoats, they just shout hippy chic and I just love the way they look.  I wish I knew where this actual one was from (this is a Google image) but I've found quite a few similar ones here and there.

9. I am really into maxi skirts this summer and I've been after a lovely patterned black one just like this.  Sadly even though I've spent far too long searching the net for it, I just can't seem to find this actual one anywhere :-(  But I did find a very nice very similar one at New Look for £17.99

10. Flower Garlands, again so hippy chic and just so cute, I LOVE pink roses and these garland/hair bands add such an adorable look to any summer outfit.  Again New Look comes up trumps with a very pretty one for only £3.99.

What items or products are you desperately wanting at the moment, let's have a good chat about it in the comments :-)
Also just a quick note to add I have some very exciting posts lined up over the coming weeks for you all, including more reviews, my favourite 'My Lips But Better' selection of lippys, another 'Little Visit To' with some gorgeous photos, a lovely large June/July haul and some exciting news. . . So watch this space!!
You can now follow me on Bloglovin or with Google Friend Connect (just click the blue button on the right) to be the first to see all my new posts.  You can also find me on Facebook and on Twitter for little daily snippets of my life :-)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and stay happy


post signature Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo MyBlogSignature2_zps611ebcf4.png